February half term
Thinking of what to do with the kids this half terms?
With pancake day, Valentine’s and Chinese New Year all in one week, we have plenty of FREE, fun filled activities to keep the kids entertained this half term.
All our activities will be ran in the old Millets unit on Peascod from 11am – 3pm from Monday 12th – Friday 16th February.
- Monday – Decorate a heart magnet and make your own Valentine’s Day card with Artventurers.
- Tuesday – Pancake fun, decorate your own pancake and enter our competition. The most creative pancake will win a £25 voucher to spend at ToysrUs!
- Wednesday – Join Rainbow Jelly Productions as they transport you into a fairytale world of dressing up, story telling and there will also be a visit from two very special people to help entertain. Story telling will run at 11am, 12pm, 1pm and 2pm.
- Thursday – Decorate your own beaded hanging heart with Artventurers.
- Friday – Make your own Chinese Lantern with local artist Helen Tuck.
Please note that all these activities are free but do run on a first come, first served basis.