Deichmann have an exciting new opportunity with an immediate start for a Retail Supervisor to join our team in Carlisle. In return for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive hourly rate of up to £10.11 per hour + non contractual performance related bonus.
Are you looking for a more exciting challenge in your retail career? If yes, then Deichmann is the place for you!
About the Supervisor role:
Working as a supervisor in one of our stores, you will play a vital role in the leadership of the team and go the extra mile to ensure that customers to store have a positive and welcoming shopping experience.
You may have previous supervisor experience gained in retail or in a related sector, or you may be looking to take your first step onto the retail management ladder. To be suitable for this exciting opportunity you must be able to demonstrate excellent hands on supervisory/ leadership skills and be full of energy and enthusiasm.
Responsibilities as our Supervisor will include:
– Lead and supervise the store team in the absence of the Store Manager.
– Open & close the store, including cashing up and completion of associated administrative duties.
– Offer excellent levels of customer service, maintaining an expert level of knowledge across the full product range.
– Lead by example, successfully promoting and recommending complimentary shoe care products and offering ad hoc training and support to team members as and when required, ensuring first class levels of customer service.
– Ensure that the store is correctly merchandised, product displays are refreshed and inviting to the customer.
– Process stock deliveries and store transfers.
– Champion and support the achievement of monthly targets.
– Deal with customer queries and complaints.
What we’re looking for in our Supervisor:
– Retail background / transferable skills gained in a related industry sector
– Self- motivated and have a positive, can do attitude towards completion of work
– Energy and enthusiasm
– Confidence and ability to supervise, motivate, coach and work with a team
– Well organised and have a structured approach to work
– Customer and operations / task orientated
– Commercial awareness
– Spatial awareness
– Good communicator
– Attention to detail
– Able to work at pace and under pressure
– Ideally have previous supervisory experience including cashing up and banking
– Fully flexible (Monday – Sunday, hours to be agreed by rota)
– We welcome applicants from the Retail sector and from sectors with the right transferable skills.
If you would like to join the team at Deichmann UK as our Supervisor and you meet the job requirements, please click apply on the following link:
JD Sports Fashion Plc has long been established as the leading UK specialised multiple retailer of fashionable branded and own brand sports and casual wear, principally through the growth of its main retail fascia, JD Sports. The group now has over 2400 stores and is continuing to grow.
We inspire our people to reach higher levels of performance. To achieve these standards, we only recruit the best! All employees are highly skilled, self-motivated and in constant pursuit of perfection. Opportunities to progress arise quickly for those people with the right qualities and ambition.
We encourage our people to constantly seek ways to improve our business. This means challenging the way we merchandise, sell and manage the business, being creative and forward thinking in suggesting alternative solutions. Problems are solved and opportunities seized by people from all levels of the organisation, working together.
Best Things (Dependent on position)
The Ideal Candidate will be:
APPLY NOW: https://jdfashionplc.team.careers/search
Please note due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond personally to all applicants.
If you haven’t been contacted directly within two weeks of the vacancy closing date your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Please add your details to our talent bank and we will keep you up to date on all our new vacancies.
We are looking for a self starting Part Time Sales Assistant to work with our Manager in our Carlisle Store, due to lone woking we require you to be 18 years of age or older for health & safety reasons.
Do you like to keep upto date with all the latest mobile phone tech & gadgets, have fun in work achieving daily & weekly targets?
You must be
You Would Be Responsible for
If This Sounds Like The Role for You Then Send Us Your CV & Covering Letter
JOB OPPORTUNITY! 📣
Quiz Carlisle are looking for a 12 Hour Sales Assistant! 🛍
For more information please pop into store with your CV 📝
Clarks Carlisle is hiring! They are looking for a Sales Service Manager who can work a minimum of 30 hours per week. Please pop into store to find out more! 👟