We are thrilled to be re-opening the shopping centre fully on Monday 12th April. We are regularly updating our website and social channels with the latest news from The Lanes! Including some of the fantastic welcome back offers our retailers have to offer! 🛍️
Keeping You Safe
We look forward to welcoming our customers back and to allow us all to shop, and work, safely please note:
- There will be guidance regarding how to move around the malls so please follow the directional signage – please note we ask that you keep to the left when moving around the centre, maps around the centre highlight these changes
- Social Distancing – please maintain social distancing wherever practical.
- Use of Hand sanitiser – stations have been installed at all entrances and we would request that these are used by all visitors to the centre.
- Our toilets are open and available to use and to wash your hands
- Wherever possible, please use contactless or card for all your shopping and car park payments.
- Please were a face mask – from 24thJuly in line with government guidelines it is now compulsory to wear face masks in shops and shopping centres, however we recognise that there are some exemptions
Our Library opening times can be found here: www.lanescarlisle.co.uk/customer-services/opening-times/
CAR PARK OPENING TIMES
|Monday-Saturday||8.30am – 6.00pm|
Wherever possible we will be keeping you up to date via our social channels in addition to our website.
We hope all our customers and staff stay safe and well during these challenging times. We know these new rules will take some getting used to – we are all in this together, if you feel we can improve please let us know, via our email email@example.com