Lanes late night taste event
To get you in the festive mood, we have teamed up with Taste Cumbria to offer you an evening of food, drink, fashion and entertainment!
On 23 November, a selection of stalls will be open from 9am offering locally made, food and drink gifts. From 4pm, we will be holding a range of demos from cocktail making, to creating the perfect wreath! There will also be a fashion showcase with the must have trends for Christmas and beauty demonstrations giving you the must have tips for perfect Christmas make up.
It’s the perfect excuse to get inspired for Christmas, take advantage of the late night shopping and get yourself in the mood for the upcoming season with a free glass of Prosecco on us!
Timings so far are:
- 4pm Bruce and Luke’s Coffee – Awesome!
- 5pm Hallsford Farm Produce – Festive meat treats
- 6pm Gardenalia – Festive floral styling
- 7pm COM-FORT Street Eats with Alan
- 8pm Tipsy Filly – Christmas cocktails with Helen