Christmas Gift Guide 2020 Competition T&Cs
The Competition is run by The Lanes Shopping Centre, Carlisle (“the Promoter”).
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 and over who live in the vicinity of the centre and can collect any prize that is won themselves.
- Exceptions to the above are: employees and immediate families of The Lanes Shopping Centre, Carlisle and associated companies.
- The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via https://www.facebook.com/thelanescarlisle. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The prize will be:
One of our £50 to spend at a shop in the lanes of your choice (subject to availability)
- The competition opens to students at 18:20 on 27/11/20
- Closing date for entry is 9:30 am on 18/12/2020. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- The winner will be chosen by random draw from all valid entries and will be notified by Facebook message on the competition post by 10am on 18/12/2020.
- If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 24 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- No cash alternative will be offered, and the prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- The prize will be made available for the winner to collect at The Lanes Shopping Centre Carlisle once the winner has chosen their retailer of choice to receive their voucher from – a time will then be discussed as when is best to collect the prize after the voucher has been collected by The Lanes.
- By entering the competition, you agree for The Lanes Shopping Centre, Carlisle to publish your name and photo with the prize on the centres owned social channels and website
- Personal data supplied during this promotion may be passed on to third-party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment, delivery, or arrangement of the prize.
- The winner may be contacted by The Lanes Shopping Centre, Carlisle to request a quote for use in a press release.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside of its reasonable control, without a liability to any entrants or third parties.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.